Sunday, February 26, 2012

But Once a Year

I caved. I resisted for a week, but c'mon ppl, I'm only freakin human here!
That's right I bought a bag! Don't you judge me!

But no, seriously (kinda), these are my favorite candy ever. They're like M&Ms after an episode of Total Makeover- better and more beautiful. Cadbury really makes excellent chocolate all year long, and the candy shell they put these in just takes the whole sweetooth experience to another level entirely.
...
......
..........
...............

I'm just glad they only sell these once a year. I'm a sugar fiend and if this crack-like substance was available to me year-round I'd be applying for a spot on The Biggest Loser.  Oh- and don't be fooled by the knock off of these things that are sold at Christmas time! They are a poor imitation and, as such, not fit for consumption.

Now where'd I leave my glass of 1% milk to wash these things down with?



1 comment:

  1. Just after Easter is the best time to stock up! Walgreens and such mark all of their Easter candy 50%-75% off in the weeks following the holiday. It's magical. You could buy a whole year's supply (and eat them in a month)!

    ReplyDelete